We currently have 2 part-time positions available in the US: Marketing / Events and Videographer / Video Editor. We would consider combining the 2 positions for 1 person with the relevant skills and experience. Please specify which position you are applying for in the application form.
Marketing / Events part-time position (US based)
Spirit Lifestyle is a pioneering Christian training and equipping organization with a global reach. Our aim is to train, equip and activate people to live the normal supernatural Christian life so they can know and demonstrate the love and power of God (see SpiritLifestyle.com for more details).
This brand-new role is ideal for a self-motivated and outgoing, creative person with good communication skills who is keen to help us impact more people’s lives around the world with the love and power of Jesus. The successful candidate will be responsible for looking after our US office, providing marketing and social media support, gathering miracle testimonies (written and video), supporting our Miracle Hubs, organizing events and travel within the US, developing our partner program and generally promoting the ethos and help expand the reach of Spirit Lifestyle globally.
Based – Fort Mill, SC. Could work from home but needs access to our office at Fort Mill.
Hours & Pay – part-time, to be agreed
- Support our new and developing Miracle Hubs globally. These are businesses and ministries in all walks of life where customers / the general public can experience the love and power of God. Monthly video meetings, admin support, creative ideas.
- Help attract and inspire potential leaders to set up Miracle Hubs or weekly Classes at events, through marketing, social media etc. (these are the laborers going out into the harvest fields!)
- Gather miracle testimonies (before and after stories) from Miracle Hubs, weekly Classes, online community etc.
- Develop and implement ways to increase the number of online memberships, event attendees, email subscribers, social media followers, financial partners and Class attendees.
- Brainstorm marketing ideas, create content and campaigns.
- Assist with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Write copy, articles and website content where needed for Spirit Lifestyle and other forums
- Understand the overall concept of the organization, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Help with advertising and paid promotion
- Advise our Coaches and Miracle Hubs of creative ways in which they can reach more people
- Input into the overall branding and look of Spirit Lifestyle, as well as general visual appearance – décor of office, at events, during filming when required
- Contribute and implement creative ideas and improvements
- Engage with customers or partners and provide service and/or sales face to face, online, by email and over the phone
- Regular contact and online meetings with Spirit Lifestyle team (US and UK based)
- Help improve customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Learn and become proficient on internal software systems where needed
- Promote Spirit Lifestyle within the US and overseas
- Develop and promote the Partner Program
- Open the Main Street office within MorningStar’s Heritage premises to passers-by for the promotion and sale of Spirit Lifestyle resources (mainly during events), engaging customers and financial partners
- To assist Aliss and Rob with travel arrangements within the US
- Assist with organizing Spirit Lifestyle events in the US (local and nationwide) including promotion of the events beforehand, on site assistance, venues, help pull together teams – onsite volunteers, branding, look after special guests, etc.
There is scope for the right person to develop this brand-new role as the reach and impact of Spirit Lifestyle grows. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an expanding organization that is seeing real results and impacting many lives around the world.
Qualifications / Skills required:
- A faith in Jesus, and an understanding of the supernatural
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Creative skills
- Good organizational skills
- Well presented
- Professionalism & good customer focus
- A background in sales, marketing, administration, social media, events, customer service or similar is ideal
- Social media experience (ideally Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Ability to communicate in Spanish advantageous but not essential